Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Mac Semi Precious Haul......

As a beauty addict, i have mentioned before i have a couple of addictions, blush being one, nail varnish another, however the one that is standing out most at the moment is my Highlighter obsession. Because of this The Mac Semi Precious collection was always going to be a hit with me, if only because of the four limited edition Mineralize Skin Finishes (MSF).

In the collection there are four lip sticks, 4 MSF's, 3 blushes, 5 glosses, and 12 limited edition Mineral eyeshadow. Along with the new and limited items there is a re promote on a mascara, a couple of brushes and a foundation.

For me the standout items in this collection had to be the blushes and MSF's. Here is what i picked out...


L to R,
Top row, Semi precious Goldstone, Semi precious Rose Quartz
Below, Semi precious Crystal Pink and Semi Precious Pearl.


L to R ..
Goldstone, centre and then edge shade, Rose Quartz, centre and then edge of shade.

L To R
Crystal Pink, centre then edge shade, Precious Pearl centre then edge shade.

I fell in love with all the colours in this collection as soon as i saw them. They have a beautiful sheen and no chunky glitter, they are perfect. I ended up getting them all, at £20.50 each i know that there are on the more expensive side, i do however know that ill have these forever as they last well and if sanitized properly will last years. I think the MSF's are my favourite Mac product, i love the MSF naturals too.

Next up the blush i chose, Warmth of coral.

On the left i sheered out the colour and then built up a more intense swatch on the right. This is a fab colour, im really pleased i managed to get hold of it. It is my first Mac mineral blush, i have always stuck to the tried and tested traditional formula from Mac.


I think that Mac have done a fab job with this collection,
What do you think?? Did you pick anything up??

Maria xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...