Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

NOTD with OPI White Shatter and sparkle!!.......

Its that time of the day again, NOTD!!!!

I haven't got time today for a full re polish, so I've neatened up my nails...
take a look..

Turned Up Turquoise by China Glaze
White Shatter by OPI
Impulse by Sinful




 L To R
Turned Up Turquoise, White Shatter, Impulse

You cant see the sparkle in the photos (bad light today) but it just brightened it up a little. I really like this look.


What crackle looks are you loving this season???


Mwah


Maria xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat a good turquoise and white crackle combo, it look really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often seen the white shatter polish and thought "what the hell would I do with that" - this is a great look! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...