Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Challenge of the Lip Plumpers.......

I was looking through my lip glosses and noticed that I seem to have an awful lot of lip plumping products. Now please don't get me wrong, I don't think my lips are thin, they are pretty average, i just seem to have an obsession with plumping glosses. This is what I have.....

L To R
New CID Cosmetics I-Plump Lip Plumper £17.50
Boots Time Delay Instant Lip Plumper £8.00 Approx ( Its not on the website but still in store?!)
Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker (Original/Clear) £8.43
Soap&Glory Candy Gloss (Pinky shimmer) £8.43
Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Lip gloss £10.43

Now no matter how good any of these are i think I may of gone overboard, hehehe.

I have decided that I am going to do a test on these five plumper's, starting from tomorrow, I am going to wear each one for 2 days and record my results for you. The clear Soap&Glory and the Candy Gloss are the same formula but one with colour and one without so i will only use one of theses.

So over the next 8 days I'm going to have full plump, glossy lips, but the question is which one is going to work best????
Time will tell.....


Mwah


Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...