Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

My Sleek blush collection.......

As I've mentioned before i am a bit of a blush addict, its one of my makeup weekness'. My favourite drugstore blushes have to be Sleeks, they have fantastic pigment, great staying power and come in an array of colours, Having only recently discovered Sleek as a brand my blush collection is growing at a steady rate.

I thought that i would show you the ones i have so far and tell you a little about them.

The 7 Sleek blushes i have tried

I'm going to start with the pinks :)

L to R Pixie Pink, Santorini and Flamingo



As above, below rose gold.





As you can see the pigmentation on these blushes is fab :) 
Here is a break down of the colours...

PIXIE PINK 
A blue tone pink, very little shimmer, build able, looks great with a tan, the typical girlie pink.
SANTORINI
This was a limited edition with the Mediterranean collection. It is a bright cherry pink, its a fab colour to make it look like you have natural flush to the apples of your cheeks. Because of the pigment i will never need to repurchase this again, it will last me forever.
FLAMINGO
A matte hot pink shade, although i feel it does give a slight shimmer to the skin.
A pretty shade that will suit all skin tones.

Next the oranges.

L to R
Rose Gold, Lifes a peach, Pan-Tao and Scandalous.
top to bottom
Scandalous, Pan-Tao, Lifes a peach, left hand side, Rose Gold.

ROSE GOLD
This is the famous dupe for NARS Orgasm blush. It has that same gold shimmer with the pinky, coral tone. A beautiful blush.
LIFES A PEACH
Part of the perminate collection, this is excatly what it says, a delicate peach, very pretty.
Again a matte shade.
PAN-TAO
Another limited edition from the Avoir la peche collection. A little stronger in colour than lifes a peach, better with a tan.
SCANDALOUS
And lastly, another limited edition from the mini valentines collection, the Stiletto collection.
This is a bright, cool tone red, i got this for that sunburnt look, its a great colour when used VERY sparingly.

I really cant recommend Sleek blushes enough, and at £4.30 they are great value.

You can get Sleek products from selected branches ofSuperdrug or Sleek online. Follow the link below to the website.


Bye for now,

Maria xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great collection! I'm so jealous that you have access to Sleek. Their eyeshadows are one of my favorites, and I'm dying to try their new pout paints!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...