Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

Happy booster powders.......

Being in England i do sometimes feel like we miss out on some fantastic drugstore brands. 
I know that we are lucky to be able to so freely get brands like Sleek, but there is still that little part of me that feels hard done by, lol.

I watch alot of the YouTube beauty Gurus and when i saw these lil cuties, and heard the reviews, it became my mission to find them!!! I am of course talking about the super cute Physicians Formula Happy Boosting powders.


How cute are they!?!? When my friend offered to pick them up for me on her trip to the states i couldn't refuse.... This is what i got..


Happy booster TM bronzer and Blush

I haven't had time to swatch them yet, but who wouldn't want something this super cute in there handbag or purse to use for touch ups throughout the day, they have a built in mirror ( under the powder) and come with a lil brush, OK for use on the go.

The bronzer retails at $13.95 and the blush $11.95

follow the link below to find out more about these fab compacts :)



Have a sparklicious day,


Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...