Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Models Own Haul.......

As it was pay day I payed a visit to my local boots on my lunch break. I was really pleased to see they had a fab offer on Models Own, buy any two products and receive a free smash up polish worth £6.00.

We it had to be done, you all know my weakness for all thing nail polish, here is what I got...

L To R
Utopia,Pink Fever and 2 of the Pink Smash it polishes. ( 1 is for my giveaway starting Monday!!!!)

L To R
Azure Blue Shimmer eye liner( Also for my giveaway)  and Eyeshadow Blending Brush.

I am a big, big fan of the Models Own brushes, they are great value and really soft and gentle on the eyes.


I cant wait to see the results with the pink Smash up..... I feel a NOTD coming up.....



Have a sparklicious weekend!!!



Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...