Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Talullah Tu Gorgeousness......

While on twitter the other night,  the lovely Tanya Burr mentioned that one of the rings from her collection with Tallullah Tu was half price, I was ridiculously excited by this as i had been looking at it to buy a couple of weeks ago, whoop whoop!!!! He He.

I went straight online and ordered the ring, It has arrived today, here its is...

I love this ring, Turquoise is one of my favourite colours and this is just so pretty I couldn't resist.


As you can see it is quite large, makes my hands look diddy, hehe. It has an adjustable band and so one size fits all. Its great quality and I'm very pleased with my ring :))

It was originally £16.00 but reduced to £7.50!!! Less than half price!!!

I cant wait to wear this to work tomorrow!!!

Check out the site, they have some beautiful things, especially if you want something a little different to the usual high street stores and for special occasions.


Mwah

Maria xxxxx


1 comment:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...