Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Katy Perrys new look..................


Call me behind with the times, but I'm really not sure what to make of Katy Perrys new blond locks.
I have always been on the blond band wagon and have bleached blond hair ( Check out my Moroccan oil review, it really helps!!!).

I just cant help feeling that Katy has lost that old school glamour she had with her luscious dark hair...
I still love her style ( although maybe not the smurf dress, hehe), maybe Blondie locks will grow on me...



What do you think??

Is it me??



Mwah


Maria xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm a massive fan of Katy Perry - going to see her in October. I think you are right, she still looks gorgeous but has more of a "nothing special" look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya it's her super dark locks that I love, it really suited her, I wonder if this is just for the movie?

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...