Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes, The other colours.......


So back at the beginning of the month, I shared with you my love of the Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow sticks. You can see the post here.

I have been so impressed with them that I decided to pick up the other two colours in the range when they were on offer in Boots recently. 


Blackmail and Tempting Turquoise


I have been wearing both these colours since I got them an awful lot. The Tempting Turquoise is probably my all time favorite turquoise pencil. I have worn it on most nights out recently, if you follow me i=on instagram you will off seen it a good few times.


As I said before Im so pleased to of found a product I love from Rimmel, I hope its the sign of things to come for me!!!!


Mwah

1 comment:

  1. ouh the turquoise is sooo pretty Im gunna have to pick these up . Are they as difficult to sharpen as the eyeliners are ? such a pain in the butt I tell yea

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...