Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Week 2, FOTW and shopping my stash......


Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good start to the week and the snow isn't causing you too many problems!!

So today I have for you my second installment of Face of the week.

I had some real hits and a massive fail.


The products I mention are.....


MAC MSF Natural
B Glowing in Peachy
MAC Mineralise Blush in Gentle
Sleek Respect Palette
MUA Shadow Primer
Estee Lauder Double wear Gel Liner in black
Elf Cream Liner in Olive
NYX Gloss in Beige
Maybelline Instant age eraser
Loreal Lumi Magix 
Chanell Bronzer in Sierra



So what have you been loving this week???


Mwah


2 comments:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...