Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hydralouron, for me a Miracle!!!!!


Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Today I want to talk to you about one of my standout products of the year.
 If you watch me on YouTube you will of heard me talk about Hydralouron on more than one occasion. 



This light weight gel formula promises to boost moisture in the skin with the use of hyaluronic acid.

I can be very cynical when it comes to skin care and some of the promises that company's brandy about. So because of this I tried Hydraluron without too many expectations.

I was wrong!! This gel/serum has improved my skin beyond words. I was having trouble with some redness and breakouts on my cheeks, something that I hadn't had before. And after trying all my go to treatments and methods I decided to take the plunge and try Hydraluron. 
At £25 it wasn't a overly purse friendly choice, but one that I went ahead with.

You apply thin layer of the gel under your usual moisturiser am & pm. It doesn't feel at all sticky, if it does you have used too much! I use about a pea sized amount over my whole face. 

I can honestly say that I saw results within just a few days. And i am someone who doesnt usually buy into skincare hype. My skin was brighter, the breakouts on my cheeks started to fade and disappear, my skin was far less dehydrated and my make up was lasting longer.

Now, I'm no scientist and don't pretend to be, so the exact science of the hyalouronic acid is a little above me. Lol. My understanding of it is this....

The acid increases the ability of the skin to absorb hydration and use it more effectively, this in turn results in wrinkles and lines appearing fewer and less as well as improved skin elasticity. Other benefits include skin feeling smoother and being visibly more radiant. 

As I said the science is a bit above me, what I do know however is that it works and has made my skin look some of the best it has ever looked. It has become for me a holygrail part of my skin care routine. 

It is pricey at £25 however a small amount goes a long way! My first tube lasted me around 8-10 weeks, something that impressed me. 

Ifvyiu decide that you fancy giving this miracle serum a go, it is available from Boots, both instore and online.


What do you think? Have you tried Hydralouron? Dies it work for you? 





Mwah


4 comments:

  1. Oh I've never heard of this brand or method of hydrating the skin, sounds really good and that it could be really effective though. I have problem with redness too so if this helps that out I might givre it a go! Thans for doing a review on it :)

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ya :)) It does help with some redness from past blemishes and things, im not sure about high colour inn all honesty. I do know tho that it feels soothing and really settles my skin :)) Let me know if you take the plunge!!xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...