Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Gosh Pink Pie Blusher........


Hi everyone!! Hope you are all having a good day!!
Today I have a beautiful rich pink plum blush to share with you that is ideal for the winter and lead up to spring.

Its a Gosh blush, a brand that I personally find quite hit and miss, so I am happy that I have found this little gem from them.

Pink Pie

Pink pie is a colour wheel blush with segments in different shades and and depths of pink, you have everything from a soft baby pink all the way to a deep plum shade.

Now you could with a steady hand use the shades individually or like me you can swirl them all together and get the prettiest plum shade.

The blusher has some light shimmer to it, but not to much. I would say that it falls somewhere in the satin category.   


I find that this blush gives me just the right amount of colour, its very pigmented and yet doesn't give me clown cheeks, always a bonus, lol.
Its lasts well on the skin and doesn't oxidise leaving me with a true colour throughout the day.

As I mentioned before, I am really pleasantly surprised with this little gem from Gosh.

Do you enjoy there products? What should I try next?


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...