Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

MAC's Pressed Pigments........


I haven't seen very much in either the press or on blogs about the Pressed Pigments from MAC..
From the little that I have heard people can either take them or leave them.

Having picked one up, I am definitely in love with these little pans of sparkly heaven!!


The main complaint that I have heard is about the fall out, this for me isn't a deal breaker, using loose pigments always results in fall out for me any way.

I chose the shade Day Gleam, its a stunning golden shade with soft glitter and sparkle running throughout.
If you look at the website, MAC has provided 6 Limited edition shades, each matching to one of there standard range of foundations. 
Day Gleam is NC30.
They also explain that these lil pots can be used both dry for a sheer shine or wet for a more dramatic finish.

Mac also suggests that these are highlighters, I personally am going to be using mine as a shadow. 

The only down side is that you get just 3g of product and at £16.50 they are a little on the steep side price wise when you think that for the MSF in Soft & Gentle you get 10g for £21.50, three times the amount for just £5.00 more.

Price and fall out aside, I am really enjoying this product, I may even check out some of the other shades..... hehehe.

They are available both instore and On line.

Have you tried these?
What do you think?




Mwah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...