Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Gosh Holographic is BACKKKKKKKKKKKK....


If you follow me on Instagram ( MariaSparkle19) you will of seen that I recently picked up the much talked about and loved Gosh Holographic polish.

I had the original from Gosh and although I liked the polish I found that it chipped within hours and was a bit of a pain to apply. 

When I heard that Gosh had reformulated and relaunched the much hyped and talked about Polish, I knew that I would like to give it another go. I didnt think that I would be able to tho as I really didnt think that my Superdrug would get it in.

I WAS WRONG!!!!
Last week while browsing I spotted one lonely bottle of the polish on the stand, it was ment to come home with me!!!! lol.


And hey presto, here is the lovely polish in all its glory.

Im so impressed with the polish, it applies much better and I had this on my nails for 3 days with NO WEAR!!! 

I'm so impressed and pleased that I was able to pick it up. If you see the polish I highly recommend that you give it ago.


Holo in this weather is hideously hard to photo, the above pics are from my instagram and the best I got, take my word for it, this polish is STUNNING!!!

Have you managed to pick up a bottle of this polish?
What do you think of it 2nd time round?



Mwah





12 comments:

  1. I managed to get this! It's beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy im glad you got one too :)) Its beautiful isnt it :))xx

      Delete
  2. Wow it's amazing!! I'm definitely going to buy it, be perfect for a night out :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to let me know what you think when you pick it up!!xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hehehe, We all do!!! hehe, dont forget to enter my giveaway!!xxx

      Delete
  4. I had this a while ago but I ended up givimg it away because I could not get over how dull it looked inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really? What that this re promote or the original?? I love this polish but am not a fan of the old one xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...