Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

OPI Senorita Rose-Alita NOTD...........


Something a little different from this years Neon trend, a beautiful classic rose shade from OPI......






WOW!!! I actually love this color, I cant put my finger on it but I just love it!!!

Senorita Rose-Alita is a beautiful rose shade with gold shimmer running through, giving a gorgeous pearl finish to the polish. It really is a beautiful color and in my opinion, VERY SEXY!!
This polish has seduced me, lol

This polish applied really well and dried quickly, I did use 3 coats to get a fully opaque finish, the texture is very smooth tho and so using three coats wasn't a problem.

What colors have surprised you?



Mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...