Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

MUA Going for Gold Palette.........


As you all know I am a massive fan of MUA eye shadows, when I was asked if I would like to try the Going For Gold Palette, I jumped at the chance.


Going For Gold was launched to celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games, the palette is crammed full of Golds, bronzes and silvers.

At first glance the palette could look a little intimidating, however when you swatch these shadows and use them its a totally different story.

There is a lovely mix of soft warm bronzes and golds, as well as a bold bright yellow gold, along with soft grays.


I have worn this palette several times and really enjoyed it. 
I have this palette on in my MUA brand favorites video if you want to see an example of how I like to wear the palette.

You can get Going For Gold from selected branches of Superdrug or From the MUA store online. It costs £4.00. 


Hope your having a fab day!!!!




Mwah


1 comment:

  1. This is £3 in Superdrug at the moment, it was a close call between this and the Undressed palette but i opted for Undressed because the shades spoke to me more, if you get what i mean!! haha
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...