Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Soap&Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser..........


I think I am one of the last people to of tried a hot cloth cleanser. It has been years since I  used a wash of cleanser to remove my makeup. When I was shopping in Boots ( about 3 weeks ago ) I saw this by Soap&Glory.


As I have been lucky with the Soap&Glory products I have tried, I decided to give this a go. 

The cleanser comes with a muslin face cloth to maximise the results. It does help that the cloth has pink trimming so it looks cute in the bathroom too!!
I have waited till now to share this with you as I wanted to give the cleanser a fair trial. 

The Fab Pore Cleanser is a 3 in 1 concentrated formula that promises to deep purify. It has panthenol, sweet almond,orange and lavender oils to leave your skin feeling soft and comfortable. 
Once you have massaged the cleanser onto your face ( Soap&Glory recommend 60 seconds) you remove it with a warm, wet muslin cloth. 

Well what can I say but this..........

I LOVE IT!!!

I have never used a muslin cloth before and have found that I love the way it leaves my skin feeling. Add this to the Soap&Glory Fab Pore Cleanser and I have a match made in heaven. 
After getting home from Vegas I found that I have had some annoying breakouts on my cheeks that just wouldn't budge.Thanks to this cleanser in just a week they cleared dramatically. 
My skin is softer than it has been in a long long time and feels incredibly smooth.

I cant believe that I have been missing out on the muslin cloth trend for so long!!!

The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser is priced at £10 for 100ml.

It is available from all good branches of Boots both in store and On Line. Its also on 3 for 2 at the moment, bargain!!!

To find out more check out the Soap&Glory.Com



Have you tried this cleanser out yet???
What did you think?




Mwah




7 comments:

  1. I bought this just before I got the cult LE hot cloth cleanser and it has sat in my drawer unused. Thanks for this post as it has inspired me to dig it out and use it again, I believe I did a review on this some time ago on the blog as I too was impressed with this.

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried the LE, I dont know why but just didnt buy into the hype. I may try it out after I have finished this, I must admit tho, my skin is loving this :))xxx

      Delete
  2. Im not sure if i could give up my LE cleasner but his looks nice ;-)

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may give the LE a go, to compare them....My skin is loving this tho and has really cleared up :))xxx

      Delete
  3. This does sound like a great hot cloth cleanser. I haven't used this one before but am currently using from N-spa which highly rate. Great post hun :)

    ps this is my new blogger account. Hopefully my new blog will be up very soon; just need to find some time to sort it all out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait for your new posts hun!!!xxx

      Delete
    2. Ps, didnt mean to hit return!!! haahaha. Hope you had a fba birthday and a a wonderful anniversary :))xxxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...