Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

OPI Teenage Dream vs Topshop Adrenalin, a dupe, what do you think??.........


I picked up a new Topshop polish today (Click here for the post) and wanted to share a swatch with you as in the shop it really reminded me of the OPI Katy Perry polish in Teenage Dream. 

So here we are the two polishes side by side....
L To R
Teenage Dream and Adrenalin 

When I got them together I saw straight away that Teenage Dream has more of a pale pink tone to it. The Halo glitter is also larger and more dense in the Adrenalin.

With Flash

Natural Light

As you can see from the swatches, although they are very similar they are also quite different.
The swatches are 3 coats of each. The Topshop polish is much more opaque, the glitter much more dense, there is also more halo in the Adrenalin. I think this is what gives it almost a slightly more lilac tone to the polish.

Dare I say I think I actually prefer the Adrenalin, and that is a bold statement for me to make as Teenage dream has been a favourite for me since it launched last year. I think this is what I wanted it to look like.

What do you think???

Very nearly a dupe???



Mwah



5 comments:

  1. I prefer the tophop one :o) totally agree very nearly a dupe

    Over on my blog I m having a give away, I would love for you to enter :o)

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahmmm :D TBH I prefer the topshop one as well hehe :) So much nicer!

      Delete
    2. Looks like we all agree girlies :)) The Top shop it is :))xxx

      Delete
  2. Definitely similar but the Topshop ones wins it for me! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another vote for the topshop!!! Yayyy, I have it on now, It is def my fave of the two :))xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...