Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Soap&Glory Mighty Mouth Lip Balm...................


If you have seen some of my more recent posts you will remember that I have been suffering with very dry skin and lips this winter. All the chopping and changing of mild and cold weather with snow thrown in for good measure has left me searching for my ultimate lip balms and moisturisers.

Today I want to share with you the fabulous Mighty Mouth Lip Balm from Soap&Glory.


As well as being a Lip Balm, Mighty Mouth has XLarge Collagen Plump Peptide Complex to give your lips a plumping effect.
The balm itself has over 70% moisturising ingredients and promises to be hydrate your lips, leaving them soft and comfortable. It has a soft pink tint to the gloss and comes in a hygienic squeeze tube applicator ( my fave!! So quick, clean and easy!!)




One of my favourite things about this balm is that it doesn't have a sticky texture on the lips, I find that it feels more creamy, almost like a lipstick.
I love the feeling of this balm, it lasts beautifully and has a delicate vanilla smell that isn't over powering when its on. This has become my go to lip Balm at the moment as I get the glossy look of a lip gloss, the texture of a creamy lip stick and the nourishment of a fantastic Lip Balm.


The Balm costs £8.00 and is available from Boots both instore and On line.

To find out more don't forget to check the fab Soap&Glory.com 

Well done Soap&Glory, you have won my heart again!!!


Have you tried this balm yet?


Mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...