Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

MAC Naturally collection .................


I know I'm a little late in posting this haul, its my MAC Naturally goodies that I picked up when the collection launched back at the start of the month.

Here is what I picked up


Blond Mineralize Skin Finish (LE)

L To R swatches

Blended

I am a massive lover of MAC's MSF's. I get a little twitchy when they are LE. However after missing out on this one in the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead Collection a few years back, I decided that this would be the one for me to get. Its a beautiful soft pink that I will bother layer over blush and use as a highlight shade.

Next up I got a couple of the lipsticks, A Perfect Day and Sweet Sunrise.


I have been loving Nudes at the moment and these seemed perfect for me.

A Perfect day is more of a peachy bronze nude and Sweet Sunrise a delicate peach.

I promise some lip swatches of these very soon!!

What did you pick up from the collection?


Mwah


6 comments:

  1. Got some lovely goodies there! Gorgeous. I reccommend plink! mac lipsticks I also love lipstick nudes too!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of Plink but never seen it, I think ill put it on my Vegas shopping list!!xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...