Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, not for me I'm afraid...................

I thought I would share with you the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation today.
I have been using this for a few weeks now and feel I can give a fair and honest review.


I got the shade 400 Natural Beige, this is an ideal colour for me when I have a little self tan on, I was thinking ahead to Vegas when I choose the shade. I would say that it is only 1 or 2 darker than my normal shade so is ideal to mix if I want to.

My first impressions of this have changed in the couple of weeks I have had to use it.
 However I really cant decide if I like this foundation or not. It is said to be long lasting, up to 10 hours, but even with a primer I find that after 4 or 5 hours its looking uneven and patchy on my skin. 

It has a full texture, not watery at all and offers buildable coverage, light all the way to full cover. Sounds good. I find that if I do apply a little more to my skin, that it sits in my pores and looks dry and clogged. Not something I want from a foundation. 

I so want to love this foundation, it has everything I look for, long lasting, light to full coverage, light reflective particles, pore smoothing, line filling and Vitamins too.

But it just doesn't suit my skin. Do you know how to make this work for me? I am disappointed as this is the first Rimmel foundation I have tried. Which ones do you think are there best?



What are your favourite foundations?


Mwah









4 comments:

  1. I can't decide whether I want to try this, don't think it would suit my skin either, I quite like the Rimmel 25 hour one but they don't do many different colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know why it doesnt agree with me as I have heard so many great things, its a shame. Ill have a looksee at the 25 hour one, thank you for the tip hun :)x

      Delete
  2. I wanted to try this out but after reading reveiews some people described it a giving you a dewy glow, which is not for me at all. I have tried the Rimmel lasting finish which is fab if you are on a budget, but my all time fave foundation is Estee Lauder Double Wear it is expensive but lasts forever and stays on ALL day.

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im a massive Dwear fan too. Have you tried Revlon Colour stay? Its the closest drug store dupe I have found :))xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...