Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Revlon lippies...................


One of my favourite drugstore brand Lipsticks are Revlon Colour burst. I love the texture, the way they moisturise my lips and the fab colour pay off. Now I watch alot of YouTube beauty Gurus and I'm sure alot of you will of seen many many posts on the new Revlon Lip butters, a sheerer version of the original colour burst.

Over the last couple of week I bought a new Colour burst and I also ordered a Lip Butter from the states. Here is what I got.....


Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

Colour Burst Lipstick in Baby Pink.

L To R
Sugar Frosting and Baby Pink

As you can see Sugar Frosting is a pretty Nude peach shade, I love how moisturising these lip butters are. I am really keen to try some of the other shades as this one has hooked me in. It has great staying power for such a sheer colour and just the right amount of glossiness so you don't need a gloss.

Baby Pink is more of a traditional pink in my opinion. Its very blue toned and is a great barbie pink.
Like all the colour burst lippies, I find that again its nice and moisturising and leaves a subtle shine to the lips. The lipsticks have great colour pay off and staying power.

 
My Blog New Years resolution is to do more lip swatches, I don't know why but I always feel embarrassed doing them, crazy and stupid I know. As soon as my cold has gone, Ill pop up some lip swatches of these shades. Would you like to see my other Colour Burst shades too??

Have a fab eve :)



Mwah

6 comments:

  1. wow these lipsticks look gorgeous, what lovely colours :) I've never tried any revlon products, I really need to as I keep reading good reviews on them - may have to invest in a lipstick :)
    <3 Holz oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to try the lip butter range too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Holziepink They really are fab, let me know if you do try them out :))xxx

    @Beauty Balm :))xx

    @Princesse Papillon Its quickly becoming a favourite xxx

    @Alex I hope they hit the UK soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What site did you order these from? I've been looking and looking but can't find a site that ships from the US to Ireland?

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...