Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

MUA Out There Plumping Lip Glaze.................

As you may or may not remember I have been going through a bit of a lipstick phase and not really been feeling the love for glosses. However something I am always on the look out for is a good plumping gloss.

MUA has now got an on line store, and when I was having a nose around ( Link HERE ) I spotted these, the new Out There Plumping Lip Glaze.

I picked up four shades from the range.
Well It had to be done, he he.....
L To R
Nude, Candy Pink, Peach Shimmer and Pin Up Pink.

The texture of these is far less sticky than most glosses which I like. You don't get a strong tingle straight off, I find that is more of a subtle feeling and not at all uncomfortable like some plumping glosses.

Now on with the swatches.

NUDE

Now this for me is a perfect Nude, I don't look dead and it doesn't give me concealer lips either.

CANDY PINK

This is a really soft blue based creamy Barbie pink. I think its my favourite of the ones I choose.

PEACH SHIMMER

This looks more pink than peach to me, I really like the shade tho as it has just the right amount of shimmer in it.

PIN UP PINK

This is a gorgeous rich shade of pink. Its not opaque which I think for a brighter shade makes it alot easier to wear especially if you are frightened of colour.


The Glazes' are just £2.00 each and I think a welcome addition to any ones makeup bag. For me also, as I'm not 100% loving gloss at the moment its great to have a high quality product for such an amazingly reasonable price.

MUA you have done it again!!! 

They are available from selected branches of Superdugr or or on line direct from muastore.co.uk.

Have you tried these out yet? What do you think??



Mwah

7 comments:

  1. Ooh those shades are really pretty, my only reservation is the plumping bit, as my lips are full enough (in my opinion); so not sure if the tingle will put me off these gorgeous glosses - will defo swatch them next time I'm passing a concession though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for Candy Pink they are all gorgeous! I will bookmark the page and maybe I'll order some of the stuff <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the peach shimmer is gorgeous!! Bargain at £2.00!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shades look gorgeous, definitely have to check out these. The nude one is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Pin Up Pink!
    Gorge!
    Fi x
    http://fifisstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @BlushCrush :)) The plumping sensation isnt massive like some, if you geta chance to try them let me know what you think :))xxx

    Princesse Papillon Let me know what u order xxx

    @Emma I know just £2.00 amazing :)) Peach shimmer looks fab layered over lippie too :))xxx

    @Laura Its my fave Nude ever :))xxx

    @Christine Hey lovely :)) Fab arnt they xxx

    @FI Its such a fab pink isnt it, so pretty and great to layer too :))xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...