Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Rouge Volupte Lipsticks............


I was lucky enough to get my first Rouge Volupte Lipstick for Christmas from Richard. I also got a Debenhams voucher and bought another I was so impressed with the first, for myself.


Lingerie Pink (No7) and Sensual Silk (No2)

As you know I'm a packaging sucker and these definitely deliver on that front. They are just soooo pretty to look at. I love how the shade is displayed around the edge of the tube.

The texture of these is super soft and creamy. I have found that they are really lovely and hydrating which for the winter I really need. They are also quite glossy which I like as it means I don't need to put a gloss on top :) Great for fast freshen ups.


I cant decide which of these colours I like the best. I'm really enjoying pale lips at the moment and they both satisfy my hunger for that. On top of all that I have always loved the smell of YSL Lipsticks and cosmetics in general and these too have that beautiful fragrance that I expect.

 
Lingerie Pink (No7)
Sensual Silk (No2)

These are lip swatches on bare lips no liner. I will wear these both with liners on a day to day basis I think, especially with Sensual Silk. Just to give my lips that extra definition I think they need. I cant wait to wear these when I have a bit of a tan too. I always find that being olive skinned my skin can look quite sallow this time of the year.

Whats your favourite Rouge Volupte??

Have a sparklicious day!!


Mwah

10 comments:

  1. wooow! The both are amaaazing!!!:) I like the packaging-combination gold and pink is really hot!:) I wish I had them some day:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so lucky I know. I have limits on how much I will pay for everything and £22 is more than I would normally choose to spend on a lippy. Had I not of got 1 for christmas and the voucher then I'd still be lusting after these :))xxx

      Delete
  2. dream dream dream, one day i will get one, they are simply stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lipsticks!!!
    I love your blog, i'm still browsing, love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanku :)) So pleased you enjoy my blog :) Thats the best thing anyone can say to me!! Mwah xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colours. Hopefully I'll be diving into the YSL range very soon. I'm dropping hints to the husband too and hopefully he will give in and get one for my birthday in April hehe xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, im sure he will surprise you :)) have a fab day lovely!!xxxx

      Delete
  5. love these x colours are gorgeous x might get one some day in future lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :)) Im sure you will love them....Birthday soon?!xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...