Pages

Thursday 19 January 2012

MUA goodies................

I though you may like to see some of the more recent additions I have picked up from MUA.
I love the new retail stand they have in my local Superdrug.

Glamour Days Shadow Palette, Lipstick shade 12 and Single shadow No29.


Shade 12
This is a lovely colour, its a reddy coral with tiny glitter running through. It's quite a sheer colour which I love for this time of the year, breaking me in gently to the brights I will be wearing very soon for the spring/summer. If you are a little scared of brights this lipstick is a great place to start.

Shade 29 and the Glamour Days Palette.

Shade 29 is a beautiful gold shade. It does have some glitter through and I have had a bit off fall out, however as its a light colour this isn't a massive thing for me. I find that as long as you use a base that it works well.

The Glamour Days Palette is gorgeous, I'm glad that I added it to my collection. It has a lovely mixture of colours from neutrals to a few pastels great for the winter to spring transition. I'm loving pinks and lilacs at the moment so this is perfect for me at the moment.

Blue Nail Quake Glitter and Pink Nail Quake Glitter

Lastly I got these, You all know how much of a glitter girl I am, so for me these are a must have. Although I am a bit over the crackle craze, I'm hoping that these will be a refreshing change as they are glitter and will look a bit more subtle.


What are you looking forward to the most about Spring trends??



Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...