Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

NOTD feat OPI Divine Swine...................

Happy Friday everyone!!!! A sparklicious NOTD to ease us into the weekend!!!
This is OPI's Divine Swine from the Muppet's Collection.




L To R
OPI for Sephora Whats A Tire Jack - As base, 1 Coat
OPI Divine Swine - 1 Coat
OPI Crown Me Already - Bling Finger - 1 Coat

I decided to mix in Crown Me Already as I thought it would make the silver glitter in Divine Swine pop out a little more. I like both of these colours layered over black, I think it makes theme more wearable and a bit more day time in a strange way.

If you wanted Divine Swine to be opaque, I think you would need 3 coats, I think this would just about do it. I found that the glitter polish dried really nicely and wasn't to bumpy at all, I only needed one layer of top coat.

 

I'm really pleased with this combo, another fab polish from the Muppet's collection me thinks.


Stay Sparkly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...