Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

NOTD Feat Elf Purple Dream.......

What better way to brighten up my Saturday than with this NOTD using this gorgeous bright Purple polish from ELF.






This is Purple Dream by ELF and I bought this all the way back when they had there 50% sales going on. Well I thought I would give this a go for the weekend. I'm so GLAD I did, i think the colour is GORGEOUS!!! Like all the ELF polishes that I have tried this applies beautifully, I did need 3 coats as my visible nail line was still a bit to visible for my liking. It dries quickly and I find that these polishes hardly chip.
This first photo was taken with a flash, this shows the colour at its best and also the great shine they have.
Thank you ELF for helping to brighten up my weekend!!!

Have a great Saturday!!!!


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...