Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

We wear Pink on Wednesdays, To Hot Pink To Hold Em..........

Yours eyes do not deceive you, this is my Wednesday Mani........
Too Hot Pink To Hold Em.




As you can see and tell from the name, this is a HOT pink. However even in the bottle this Polish has more than a little of a red tone. When sheer the polish is pinker, however once you have 2 or 3 coats it takes on a definite red appearance.

What do you think of this colour?? I like it, but its not even a HOT pink to me.

Don't forget to check out more Pink Mani's by following the link on the left of the page :))


Happy Pink Wednesday!!!


Mwah


1 comment:

  1. Not hot pink, but a gorgeous hot red. Love it. Looks super shiney and great with your skin tone x

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...