Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Project minimilist..................

As you may or may not know, I'm on a bit of a spending ban at the moment..... I must admit, I doubt I will make it last, I can hear the new MAC collection calling me already!!!

Well anyway, as I have been shopping my stash, I have been enjoying using some products up,
here is what I have manged to finish over the last month or so....


Sunsilk Hairspray
Dry Shampoo, Batiste and TRESemme
Weleda Body oil
Olay Aqua Effects Serum
Beyond Bronze bronzing powder
Soap&Glory Wish Upon A Jar
Hard Candy Sheer Envy face primer
ELF Eyeshadow Primer
YSL Foundation
Carex Hand Gel
Jane Iredele Lash Primer
Optrex Itchy Eye Drops
St Tropez Gradual Tan moisturiser
Dior Eye cream sample



I was quite impressed with this, I do love using things up :))
If you would like any reviews on any of these products, let me know in the comments.

Anyways wish me luck with my spending ban eeek.


Mwah


3 comments:

  1. Great job! I've got a few products I'm trying to use up, but haven't succeeded yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your so brilliant keeping to this!
    Also impressed with the amount of thigs you've polished off...good work!
    I dont blame you for a second regarding the MAC collection I've been drooling over it all afternoon!!

    Liz
    http://www.aspiratiOnsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jax its hard staying strong when I know the new MAC collection is out!! hehehe. You can do it!!!xxx

    @AspirationsOfGlam Hey Liz, I must admit that I am weakening, I can see myself getting a few bits from MAC eek. lol. I may let that be a little 'blip' lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...