Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

MUA Extreme Curl Mascara..............

So a little while ago, you know I won a fab prize on Twitter from MUA
 (to see the post click HERE  )

Amongst the items I won was this......

MUA Extreme Curl Mascara.

I'm always on the hunt for fab mascaras, I have a few favourites both Drugstore and high end and am up to try all things new.

The Extreme Curl has a curved brush to encourage and help set your lashes into the perfect curl.


This is a medium wet mascara, I'm not a massive fan of super wet one as I find they always transfer on me. The texture for me is ideal as its nice and build able.

So on to the before and afters....

Before

After

Now I am lucky in that I don't have super straight lashes and so you may find that for some of you the curl may be more or less. For me I feel that it gives my eyes a slightly more bright eyed look.
I have found that this mascara doesn't smudge or transfer giving me a dark under eye appearance and lasts very well throughout the day.
I have worn this mascara on those days when I have natural makeup on as it is brown black and looks nice and delicate.

I am a fan of this mascara and will buy it again, I may try it out in the black first tho.....

Have you tried this out???


Mwah

4 comments:

  1. I love the packaging (these things matter, right?!) ;) you are so lucky to have such naturally dark long lashes!

    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Strawberry Blonde Hey Nic, the packaging is gorgrous isnt it!! Im such a sucker for packaging!!! lol. Aww thank you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of this mascara and you can see a lovely change in your lashes too. The packaging is very sleek and right up my street

    *** sorry I haven't been around a lot. Been very busy but as always I come back. Missed chatting to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristin Hey Lovely!! How are you babes?? Good I hope!! Catch Up soon?! Its a fab mascara for the bargain price :))xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...