Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Orly Birds of A Feather Foul Play NOTD...........

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Hope you are all enjoying the holidays and having a spooky Halloween!
My NOTD is dark and Delicious in honour of the day.

Orly's Fowl Play




OPI Nail Envy Base Coat
Orly Fowl Play 3 Coats

This is one of the polishes from the Birds Of A Feather Collection that Orly recently released.
Its a deep berry colour with Orange flakies that flash red, yellow and green. There is also some micro glitter in this Jelly based polish.
It was a bit of a pain to apply, it definitely needs 3 coats as its still a little patchy after 2.
I do like this colour, but I must admit, I think I love it in the bottle more than on my nails......

What do you think??



Mwah

4 comments:

  1. It is a lovely colour and perfect for Halloween. I love the sparkles ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour have seen on a few blogs now and really should get it before it gets difficlt to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour it's very pretty and I love the glitter in it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristin Its cute isnt it :))xxx

    @Fab Fingertips I have had a look and its still quite good avaliability hun :))xxx

    @Pyari Beauty Its sooo pretty isnt it babe xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...