Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

New Rimmel Lippies..........

These are a couple of Lipsticks I picked up about 3 weeks ago ( before my spending ban lol).
I have been totally loving Lipstick recently and they have quickly become my impulse buy.
These 2 are part if the Rimmel Moisture Renew range, and I must say I'm very impressed so far....



L to R
Vintage Pink NO 180 and Latino NO 200

Vintage Pink

Latino


I have found these to be moisturising and long lasting, I'm really pleased with them.
As you can see they have a sheen but are not too glossy which is good, I'm liking more of a matte finish too at the moment.


What Lipsticks are you loving at the moment??


Mwah

3 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh... Latino is a gorgeous colour!!! I have a shocking pink one from this collection. It is like the brightest pink EVER! I love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shades are really pretty. Latino is such a lovely colour

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...