Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Illamasque Sealing Gel................

I just thought I would share this with you.

I purchased this a few months back, its the Illamasque Sealing Gel.


This mixing medium can be used with Loose Pigments, Powder Eye Shadow or cake liner. It creates a paste that dries super quick and is also super long wearing.

I haven't messed around to much with this yet, I've just used it as a mix for my eyeliner.
It defiantly does make it longer lasting and dry quickly.

I cant wait to use this more over the next few weeks and months, I think its going to be amazing to use with Glitter pigments and super sparkly shadows over the holiday season.


Hope your having a sparklicious day :))


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...