Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ferne, Dusk till Dawn Palette.......

A few weeks ago I shared with you the Dawn till Dusk Palette from the Ferne Cotton range for Boots this Christmas.
As I mentioned there is also an evening palette in the range, From Dusk till Dawn and today I am sharing it with you.



The evening palette is in the same pretty case but is black instead of white. Again it has 3 pretty shadows.


With Flash

Natural Light

As you can see in the Flash shot, the deep teal does have a small amount of glitter running through it. Im my opinion, just the right amount for this particluar shadow.
The Gold ( Middle shade) is very beautiful and has a beautiful sheen even in natural light, I think this will make a fab inner corner highlight.
The 3rd shade isnt one I would normally choose, Its a burnt copper, almost bronze. This will look stunning on blue eyes.

The from Dusk Till Dawn palette is available exclusively from Boots either instore

It costs £8.00 and is part of the Christmas 3 for 2 promotion.


What bargains have you spotted in the Christmas offers???



Mwah

1 comment:

  1. I like the two nude colours but personally I cant wear blue!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...