Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

Fashionist Custom Palettes.............

Hey everyone!!! Hope you have all had a fab day!!

Today I am sharing with you a review on the FashionistA Custom Design Palette and some of the gorgeous eye shadows in the range that I received at TOWIB.
FashionistA is a new range available exclusively at Superdrug. One of the main items in the range is the fantastic custom Design Palettes. They come in 2 colours, black and red.
You can choose to have either blushes or eye shadows, or a mixture of both in your palettes.

The beauty is that you get to choose.

Here is my palette.


The eye shadows come in sturdy little black cases that would be fab to chop and change your shadows and blushes around.


I love, love, love the design on the cover of the palette, here the flash has highlighted the text. It just looks so sleek.


The shadows slot in easily and nice and securely into the palette.
The 4 shades I have are, top row left to right Golden Glow and Auburn Glow and bottom row left to Right Berry Brown and Brunette Bombshell.

From the word go Brunette Bombshell was a hit with me, it was love at first sight and when I swatched it I was even more besotted. Its a great colour and the pigmentation is fantastic.


With flash L To R
Golden Glow, Auburn Glow, Berry Brown and Brunette Bombshell.

Natural Light


You can see how great the pigmentation is with these shadows. They are fantastic quality and last fantastically on the eyes. They don't crease and the colour stays true all day.

The FashionistA is available from selected Superdrug stores or Online here.
At the moment they are on 3 for 2.
The shadows and blushes are £4.00 each and the custom Design Palettes are £5.00.
I think this is fantastic value as you really can mix and match to suit yourself and your life style. I think these palettes will be fab for holidays.

What do you think??


Mwah

1 comment:

  1. These 'make your own' palettes look fab. What a perfect way to create your own palatte without that hefty price tag. I may have to steal your Brunette Bombshell though, looks beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...