Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Tiffany D inspired Makeup Look.........

As you all know, I'm a little bit of a makeup addict. I make no bones about it, I love all things beauty, always have and always will. I feed part of my addiction with the YouTube beauty Gurus. I have several favourites, 
 TiffanyD being one of them.

Tiffany's most recent tutorial was done using a product that i recently reviewed (Click here to see review).
I'm talking about the Too Faced Glamour Dust. These are lil pots of loose pigment shadow blended with glitter. They are super pretty and I ADORE THEM!!!

Tiffany used different colours to me (Glampire) but this is the look I made from the inspiration.




 
What I used for the face....

BB cream ( as face primer)
Mac Studio Finish Foundation NW40
Mac Lustre Drops (mixed through as highlight) applied with ELF Stippling Brush
Garnier Eye Roll on in med ( under eye concealer)
Mac MSF Natural in med deep to set
Chanel Bronzer to contour
ELF Studio Blush in Candied Coral
ELF Blush in Glow ( As highlight)

For my eyes I used.....

Rimmel Brow pencil in Deep Brown
Shavata Clear Brow Gel
Mac Paint Poi In Vintage Selection ( As Eye shadow base up to just above socket line)
Too Faced Glamour Dust in Nude Beam (Mobile lid, pressed on with a flat brush)
Mac Satin Taupe Shadow ( Lower lash line and crease)
Mac Twinks Shadow ( Outer V for warmth and extra depth)
Mac Gleam Shadow ( Brow highlight)
Mac Paintpot in Blackout (For something a lil softer I used this as my liner for the Top lash line)
Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Caviar Ink ( Water Line)
Collection 2000 Volume sensation Mascara in black
ELF Dramatic Lash Kit ( Duo Adhesive used)

And this is the look I ended up with...


Its a shame you cant see how pretty and Glittery the shadow is in the photos...



Lips...

ELF Pencil In Natural Blush
Urban Decay Lipstick in Rush ( I had to depot this as i left it in a hot car :((( .)




I hope you like my little interpretation Of Tiffany's look...

Who are your fave YouTube Gurus???




Mwah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...