Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

NOTD Hologram Magic, OPI DS Coronation..........


Today's NOTD is using one of my New OPI polishes.........







OPI Nail Envy Base - 1 Coat
OPI DS Coronation - 3 Coats

I'm gutted that the photos just do not do this polish justice. Also I think I should of done a neutral base colour as I needed to used 3 coats of the coronation, and in all honesty I could of even done 4. This polish is a silver Halo and just sooooooo pretty. Its so much nicer to apply than the GOSH Holographic polish and looks almost the same but without all the streaks I got from the GOSH.


Have you tried the DS collection??

What s your fave shade??


Mwah

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails as always!!
    That colour is lovely, perfect for the festive season :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it hard to photograph too, but if you try in dim lighting with the flash on you can get the rainbow colours albeit a bit blurry.
    Might be quite nice for winter over a white base? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour
    I havn't tried any OPI polish yet or many other polishes for that matter I always used to bite my nails and I've recently started growing them I might treat myself to some OPI when they get longer so I love to see photos of people wearing it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...