Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Ferene Day Look Eye Palette...........

Its that time of year again Peeps, Boots has its famous 3 for 2 Christmas Gifts coming into stores now.
When having a look the other day I picked up this Ferne Cotton Day look eye palette.
The packaging is super cute and seduced me right away. There is also a Evening palette but it was the girlie prettiness of the colours in the day that got me.....


There is a super light high shine Taupe, a beautiful delicate sage green and a deeper taupe.
If you are not a fan of shimmer these palettes are NOT for you. I as you know tho am a massive shimmer fan.
The eye shadows blend well and have good pigment for such delicate colours.
The above photo and below swatches are with flash.....


The two images below are without flash......



This palette was £8.00 and part of the 3 for 2 promotion. The shadows are large and this in my opinion is a fantastic value palette for the quality on offer.

The palette is Available Here from Boots.com or in selected stores.


Scary but Christmas is coming..........


Mwah

1 comment:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...