Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

No17 Magnetized Nail Polish, AMAZING........

Something I'm so so pleased that I picked up before my spending ban was these, the NO17 Magnetized Nail Polish.

And having tried them out, I can say with my hand on my heart, I love this new trend. So so so much prettier and nicer than crackle polish, Which I do like but have never really loved. This I LOVE!!!! 


I got 3 of the 4 shades, Blue, Lilac and Green.
In the bottle you can clearly see the gorgeous shimmer and metallic running through the polish.

The key to using this polish is to remember to use the magnet ( In the Lid) when the polish is wet, so paint a nail and then use the magnet before you move on to the next.


This is the result that you get.


What do you think of the Magnetized trend???
I for one am hooked!!!


Mwah

5 comments:

  1. wow that is sooo cool! i'm gonna have to try it thanks! :D Xx

    www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I might have to pick one of these up now I just need to decide witch colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad youve blogged about these Ive been looking forward to seeing what bloggers have to say about them. Looks fo beautiful! Going to really take off over christmas party season I think. gorge!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...