Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Elf NOTD.........

For my NOTD today I have used one of my new ELF polishes........



L To R
OPI Nail Envy Base - 2 Coats
ELF Nail Polish in Fluorescent Pink - 2 Coats
Out The Door Top Coat


This was the first time I have used an ELF polish. I bout four in the recent 50% sale. At £1.50 I think they are a fab buy, at 0.75p they are AMAZING!!!
The polish applied fantastically, super smooth and a nice shine. I cant comment on how these wear as I change my nails nearly every day, that will have to wait till I put one on my toes.
I really am really, really impressed with the ELF polishes and next time they are on sale I will definitely be buying more of them. The brush is a really nice size and also adds to the ease of application.


Have you tried any of the ELF polishes?? What colours do I need to try out??


Mwah

2 comments:

  1. I love the nail polishes by Elf Cosmetics, they are fabulous. Think I own 21 or 22 off them now :) Crazy Collector haha, I bought them all on different sales :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...