Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2011

The best of Boudior Prive..............

I don't know if you remember my post on Boudior Prive last month, I wasn't totally blown away with the box and decided to end my subscription.

In my box tho I did receive the Jane Iredale Purelash Extender and conditioner and I am totally besotted!!!


This conditioner promises to make lashes healthier and lest brittle, all things that will help to make lashes longer and fuller. I have been using this sample now on and off since I received it back in August and I am so pleased that I have ordered the full size product from www.feelunique.com it has cost £13.00 and I can not wait as i am really loving this product.

So even after all my moaning about not being happy with Boudior Prive, I would just like to say thank you for introducing me to this fab lash primer!!


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...