Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary palette..........

Look what was waitng for me when I got home today!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyy my Urban Decay 15 Anniversary Palette :)))))




The colours look AMAZING in this palette, im so excited to try them out :))
The light wasn't good enough for swatches tonight, I promise Ill put them up at the weekend.




These pictures really don't do the palette justice!! It looks so pretty too, I'm def keeping this one out on display on my dresser!!! hehe. It comes in a really cute deep purple velvet box to, feels very luxurious :))

Cant wait to try this out :)))
Do you think this is the new Naked???


Mwah


Maria xxxxx


1 comment:

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...