Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

NOTD feat OPI for Sephora and Wet 'n' Wild..........

Morning all :)) Today's nail is dark 'n' sparkly...



 With Flash

Without flash

L To R
OPI Nail Envy - Base 2 coats
OPI for Sephora Whats A Tire Jack?- 2 Coats
Wet'n'Wild Sparkled - 1 Coat
Seche Vite Top Coat

Sorry about the quality of these photos, light was really bad today with all the rain and gloom...
I'm really loving this look :)) I love this black polish too, its a matte finish, two firsts for me!!
I think it looks sparklicious with the pink and silver glitter layered over the top.

What do you think of this combo???


Mwah


Maria xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. I loveee Wet N Wild polishes. Cute NOTD!
    Ps. I found your blog through Twitter search :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...