Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Sue Moxley, Famous..........

A few years ago I got some things from the Famous Line by Sue Moxley at Superdrug. Unfortunately my Superdrug stopped selling the line not long after. So when I was on holiday back in June and I was visiting Christchurch I was chuffed when I saw that the branch there still stocked the range.

I picked up 6 items in total, this is my review of 3 of those products.
Here is what I got.

L To R
Merged Eye Shadow in Shade 3 and Shade 4.
Shimmer Brick In Rose Glow


With Flash

Natural Light


As you can see from the swatches, these shadows and shimmer brick are all highly pigmented.
The shadows have a lovely creamy texture and a high shine finish.
The beige gold shade is one of my favourite's, it looks great paired with a lil brown liner and mascara for a super fast natural look.

The shimmer brick is a beautiful blush or highlight. I have used it as both. It is long lasting and again has a lovely shimmer.

I really hope that this range hasn't been discontinued from Superdrug altogether as it was all on sale and is not on there website :(( 
 I really love the range and hope to get some more very soon.


Have you tried Famous by Sue Moxley?? What are your fave products???



Mwah







2 comments:

  1. Wow, these products look so beautiful. Great review, lets hope these dont get discontinued :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...