Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

The Sleek Nude Collection........

Well, how excited is everyone about the new Nude Collection by Sleek.
It came out early in my Superdrug, so I couldn't resist, hehe.


I have had the Pout Polish for a couple of weeks now, I've enjoyed wearing it on those 'No' Makeup days.
The Blush in Suede is a warm matte tan colour, i think this is going to look great with a tan.



That just leaves the shadow palette. Like all Sleek Palettes it has 12 shades, in a mixture of matte and pearl shades. I haven't swatched the Palette as I was a bit short of time today and light was bad with the rain, expect a FOTD very soon tho!!!



Are you looking forward to the Nude Collection??


Mwah

4 comments:

  1. Gosh I wish they had these in Canada so I could swatch them before buying! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so amazing, wish we had Sleek here in Norway :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sleek!!!
    They are just getting better and better with their products and are among my favourite brand :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...