Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sally Hansen Spray On Legs..............

Hey everyone :))
So as its summer we have all been getting our legs out more often And I don't know about you but, even with self tan I'm not that confident with my legs.
That was until I tried this. Ive been using it for about a year now, but its only the last few months that I've been feeling the love again as I tend to wear opaque tights in the winter.

I am of course talking about Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs.


Medium Glow and Deep Glow

I have this in a couple of colours, sometimes I mix them, others I don't. It depends how deep a colour I want.

If you haven't used Airbrush Legs before, its basically like foundation for your legs. It covers imperfections, bumps and is fab at helping ti disguise cellulite.

In the winter when I've gone out spare of the moment and been feeling a little pale, I've even used this on my chest and arms. It doesn't budge without soap and water so if you get caught in the rain, fear not, you wont get streaky legs.

My other half isn't such a fan of this tho as I stand in the shower to do my legs and as I'm sure those of you that have used it know, it can get a little messy!!! Lol. He seems to think that even when I've cleaned it that its still there, hes a funny creature!! Lol.

Sally Hansen costs between £6.99 and £10.99 depending on where you buy it and promotions.

If you want that little extra something for your legs, without wearing stockings, give this ago, I think you will like it :))



Mwah


Maria xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...