Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Laura Geller, My first Product :))))

As you might remember, in my swap with Dinah, I was lucky enough to get a fab Blush'n'Brighten by Laura Geller. This is a product that I have heard lots about and always wanted to try. I was soooo excited when I saw this in my parcel, Thank you Dinah!!!xxx



Laura Geller, Brush n Brighten in Honey Dipped

I love the colours running through this blush. You have soft golds, warm tans and bronze. It looks sooo pretty in the pan. I'm so pleased that it looks gorgeous on the skin too :))

As you can see it can be built up(on the left) and also blended out(on the right).
It adds a beautiful warmth to the skin and lasts fantastically through the day. It doesn't fade as the day goes on or slide off the skin. I'm really pleased to of been able to try this and hope that I can try more Laura Geller in the future.


Do you have Any Laura Geller recommendations for me??


Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...