Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Front Cover Baked eyeshadows.......



Last week the lovely people over at FrontCover Cosmetics asked me if I would like to try some of their baked eye shadows. I jumped at the chance as I have looked at the sets they do, mostly at Christmas in my local Boots, and always liked what I have seen.




This is what I received....
A Front Cover Ready to fill compact and 4 baked shadows.

The concept behind these products is the luxury of only having colours that you want in your compact.
The Compact itself is £5.00 and the shadows £4.00.
At selected Boots stores you can purchase the compact and 4 shadows for £15.00, saving £6.00.
This puts them slightly above drugstore prices, but way below the likes of Mac. 

The compact has a large mirror and a handy 2 ended brush, something I never normally use in palettes, however this one is soft and good quality, ideal for quick fixes through the day.

I couldn't wait to swatch the colours!!!

Indoors, natural light.
L To R
Powder Puff, Moonstone, Twinkling Grape and Black Spark

Outdoors in sunlight


The texture of the powders is smooth and silky. The shades are what they call Twinkle Powders, and I can say they really are. The photos really don't show how pretty these colours are. Black Spark is a deep deep navy with tiny particles of blue glitter, not so sparkly that you look like you belong on the Christmas tree, just the right amount.

I'm looking forward to trying these out :))
Ill post the look tomorrow :))


Mwah


Maria xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...