Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

FOTD, My day off..........

Its been my day off today :)) ( Tuesday) and I had a few errands to run as I have my friends coming for dinner tonight.


Face
BB Cream
Revlon photofinsh foundation
Physicians Formula Translucent powder
Garnier Eye Roller
Mac Blush in Sunbasque
Mac Highlighter in Northern Lights


EYES
Rimmell Brow definer in soft brown
Mac Paintpot in Let it pop
Coastal Scents 88 warm palette
Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Caviar Ink
CoverGirl Lash blast Mascara


LIPS
Elf Lipstick in Seductive



I hope you all had a safe day :))


Mwah


Maria xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love this makeup look on you. Its super cute!
    I love the scarf too (mainly coz i got it too hehe) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyeliner is done to perection...what type of brush do you use? Becky x

    Http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky,
    Thats sooo nice of you!! I usually use the Sigma E05 brush for my liner, its super easy I find :))xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...