Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Famous part 2.................

So after my post yesterday, here is part 2 of my Famous Haul :))
Today I'm talking about the baked bronzers.
They look more than a little similar to the MAC MSF's with there marbled finish.
I have 3 in total....

L To R
Bali, Tahiti and Hawaii

With Flash


Natural Light

I think these are fantastic bronzers, the Bali is a gorgeous shade and also works fab as a blush :))
I love the shimmer on these baked bronzers, they have just the right amount. Tahiti looks a little like NARS Laguna in colour to me, I must check and do a swatch...

Hawaii is a little dark for me without a tan but works really well with a light hand as a highlight or over a subtle blush.
I tweeted about my review yesterday and said how worried I was that we were going to be loosing this fab brand, I'm really pleased to report that in the tweet I received back from Famous, I was told that they have not been discontinued and have lots of exciting things coming up very soon!!!

I for one cant wait!!!

Have you tried Famous by Sue Moxley??

Mwah

4 comments:

  1. I was in Superdrug today and saw the sale going on so I had to grab an eyeshadow quad. Haven't tried it on my eyes yet, but the colors are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these look so pretty. have to go check my superdrug tomorrow :))

    oh p.s im having a mac blog sale. check it if you have time :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really pretty. I do like Bali quiet a bit :)
    I've never even heard or tried this brand before, hangs head in shame, but they do look really good.
    It's good that they are not being discontinued :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...